7C001

Good afternoon everybody , I just started ICPD level 7 and I'm with question 3 a bit struggling to find the correct information. I’m new here , is there any support group to help each in the assessments ? Many thanks Ana
  • Hy there i can see your post

Good afternoon, Ana! Congratulations on starting your ICPD level 7! It's completely normal to have questions and struggles with assessments when starting something new. Don't worry; you're not alone in this journey.

While I don't have access to specific information about ICPD support groups, there are various ways you can seek help and support for your assessments: TellHappyStar

Reach out to Your Classmates: Connect with your classmates through online platforms, discussion forums, or social media groups related to your course. You can discuss the assessments together, share insights, and support each other.

Contact Your Course Tutor or Instructor: If you have questions or need clarification on any assessment, don't hesitate to contact your course tutor or instructor. They are there to help and guide you through the course.
    Thanks and regards
    KerryWilliams