Chartered Member EA Buddy Starting Now or Recent Start?

Hi all - I've just been approved to begin my EA based on my CV and got logged onto the portal. Anyone in a similar situation and want to buddy up?? Thank you!!

• Hi Jenny, I’m doing EA for Chartered Member too, but are 15 days from my submission deadline - I’m on track so far, but happy to buddy up if you want to chat on anything?
  • Hello Jenny- I am doing EA for the CM route. I have another 22 days for my submission and completing the assignments which on track. Would be happy to connect and buddy up for any help and support. All the best!
  • In reply to Ella:

Hi Ella! Would love to buddy up and chat through some questions. What’s the best way to connect? My email is jleung701@gmail.com.
  • Hi Jenny
    Ive started the EA to Chartered level, and now just working through the submissions. Would love to link up to buddy on this process~!
    thanks
    Claire
  • Hi Jenny,  I have also been approved for Chartered EA and I am hoping to begin next week - would love to buddy up with you and others to form a study group.  I am at vickyohare@me.com.

Do let me know if you would like a chat

• Hi Jenny / all, I have just started the EA process for chartered level. I would like do buddy up too is there a WhatsApp going ? Or how is this working ? With thanks Amanda

• In reply to Amanda Hope:

Hi Amanda/all - I'm literally about the start the EA process for chartered level - tomorrow! Would love to buddy up with anyone who is on this same journey even though I'm a bit behind you all. thanks! Linda
  • Hi Linda
    I didn’t see your reply I have just submitted yesterday and have the professional discussions early April.
    It’s an interesting and good experience so far , hope it’s going ok for you ?