Knowledge and impact report

So I’m a couple of weeks into experience assessment now, and starting to write the knowledge & impact report. 

I feel like I’m a bit unsure of the style of answers that are required. For some questions I’ve had to bullet list some items, eg types of stakeholder, to allow me enough space to answer the questions and capture the impact of my work fully, but worried I’m overthinking it.

• Hi Alexander
    I'm an Assessor within the EA team. Great to hear that you are underway with your Knowledge and Impact report :)
    By way of additional guidance to the information in the Candidate Guidance Pack on this section of the assessment, I can confirm that it's ok to use some bullet points in your responses to questions where appropriate. The most important thing is to stick to the word count for each question so a top tip is to edit your responses off line in Word before pasting into the EA portal. This makes editing your answers so much easier.
    Also, don't forget that completing the written submissions is just the first part of the assessment process and that you will have a Professional Discussion. The discussion allows you plenty of time to add additional information/evidence to your examples, as we appreciate that it can be a challenge to convey the context, complexity and impact of projects within the word count provided. It's a holistic assessment - so all evidence shared will be considered when reviewing whether you've met the membership criteria.
    I hope this helps and good luck with the rest of your EA journey!
    Olivia
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

12 Jul, 2023 08:36

In reply to Olivia:

Thanks,  

• In reply to Olivia:

Thank you Olivia, your response is much appreciated.