Chartership EA Value Query

Hello, I am currently undertaking the full EA route for Chartership status. The following questions have been asked: 

Expert on people: Describe a time when you've led the development and delivery of a new or improved approach using a range of people practices or interventions

What qualitative value has this approach created for employees, the organisation or people profession? 

What measurable impact has this approach had on employees, the organisation or people profession? Please describe the quantitative impact.

Expert in change: Tell us about a time when you’ve taken a leading role in the planning and implementation of change that had a medium term impact on an organisation (and its people) or the people profession.

For the change question I have an example which spans the last 4 years. However for the 'expert in people' question, I have an example that I implemented in March but started this time last year so I have the value I have added for over 12 months captured. Will this be sufficient to evidence medium to long term value sustained for generally over a year? 

Thanks so much Relaxed