Questionnaire - Impact of Generative AI on the role of the HR professional

Hello 

I am currently undertaking a research project into the impact of generative AI on HR and the role of HR professionals. I would be grateful for participants if you could spare a maximum of 20 minutes to complete my questionnaire on the following link: 

Thank you for those who are able to participate. 
Debbie 
  • Welcome to the community Debbie. Not surprisingly perhaps, this has come up before. And/0r it was an article under "Community Home".

I think this is it...community.cipd.co.uk/.../133507
  • Hi Debbie

Just a sense check on your consent section, you say that those who complete the survey are able to withdraw their consent to their participation at any time, but you also say the data is anonymised at the moment of transcription (I assume that means as the form is completed).

If the data is anonymised, I don't think it is also possible for someone to be able to withdraw their consent, on the basis that you aren't able to locate their data in order to exclude it due to it being anonymous by that point.
  • I have completed this, but have to admit that my answers were mostly 'Not sure' as I don't really know what adaptive AI is. It's something that I have tried to read about, but find that I can't follow the language. Possibly its an age thing (in 56 soon). I have had experiences with companies that have a live chat and you become aware that it probably isn't a human, but I've not had one of those actually be able to help me, so it does seem to have a way to go before it becomes useful.

I have to admit that most of the AI I have seen has been obviously AI developed pictures that people share on social media believing that they are real Oh my goodness I feel old!
  • In reply to Sophie:

Hi Sophie, that is helpful thank you. The data is anonymised but I am able to track with a date and time stamp provided by the participant if they are to withdraw their consent. Or I would need to redo my research project if I was unable to locate the response.
  • In reply to Teresa:

Thank you Teresa
  • Hello, I could really do with some more participants - so if anyone is able to help and participate please I would really be grateful. The questionnaire will take a max of 20mins but likely less. Thank you.
  • In reply to Debbie:

Completed the survey a few days ago. However, the purpose of the survey is not clear. Is the survey commercial, academic, enhancing your knowledge or perhaps something else?

Not a criticism, just curious.
  • In reply to Steven :

Hi Steven, apologies I should have said. It is academic, I am a student completing my final dissertation research project.