HR network

Hi Everyone I have seen previous posts for networking and sharing ideas. Some of this has been some time ago. I wanted to know if any recommendations for those working in HR and education. Happy to join or start a group. Thank you in advance. Danielle
  • What about a whats app group?
  • Hi everyone, I am a HR Manager in a small MAT based just outside of Manchester. I was wondering if this network has been set up?
  • Hi Nina, I work in an international German School, and some teachers come over from Germany, who are civil servants, and tied to fixed kind of secondement contracts, that allow them to teach abroad, but they must return, depending on permission of the federal state, after a maximum of six years, or lose their civil servant status. The contract states that paternity leave is not permitted during term time. A teacher is saying that he must have a parental leave right when becoming a father and wants to take paternity leave under UK law. The German government pays his wages and he is not a UK tax payer, so I cannot see how that works...any ideas? thsnk you, Nora
  • Hi Danielle,

I work in HR within an Inner London Secondary school and would be happy to join a group.
  • Hello! I work in HR for an international school and would be willing to join a group, if any- Jayati