HRIS for Schools

Hi

I am a HRD, new to the education sector and I am looking to set up an HRIS for the Trust I work for.

Can anyone recommend a system that they use in their schools or HE please?  We have circa 400 employees and growing!

many thanks

Christine

• I work in a school and reviewed many (many, many) systems about 18 months ago to try to find the one that was right for us. Eventually we went for Natural HR - because it had the flexibility to be tailored to our needs and had most of what we needed built in. A year in, we're still working on that tailoring, but I'm pleased with what we've achieved so far - though I wish I had more time to spend on the process mapping and planning stages. I had hoped to do a chunk of that this summer but ....

Very happy to talk off line if that would be helpful.

Nina
  • Hi Christine,

I'd really recommend looking at Cloud HR by oneadvanced.

Please drop me an email christopher.atchley@oneadvanced.com I'd be more than happy to talk you through the system.

Thanks

Chris
  • In reply to Nina Waters:

Thank you Nina, I appreciate your reply and will definitely look into your recommendation. Thank you also for the offer to connect.
  • In reply to Christopher:

Thank you Chris - I will have a look and contact you for a demo over the next week.
    Christine