Outsourced payroll provider - recommendations?

Hi All

I'm exploring moving away from our current provider due to poor performance. I'm looking for recommendations for a provider with academy experience, who will provide a payroll service, and HR support in terms of contracts etc.

If you currently outsource these functions, please let me know who you use, what works well, and if anything could be improved. 

Thanks in advance

• Hi Karen,

I'd be more than happy to have a chat and see if we can be of any help to you.

We currently process over 3 million payslips per year which equates to roughly £3.6 billion. We employ CIPP trained a qualified professionals, and with a 98% client retention rate, you know that we are trusted across the UK.

cloud.advancedhub.me/.../WopiFrame.aspx

Please take a look at our fact sheet and see if this something you wish to explore, and I'll be more than happy to help - my email is christopher.atchley@oneadvanced.com or you can reach me on 01215362948

Kind regards,

Chris
  • Hi Karen
    We use Access (they do our payroll and also we use their HR portal function for contractual information). Overall, they are pretty good.
    Lucy