SCR

Hi there - Does anyone use an online single central record at their school? I currently use an excel spreadsheet but keen to move this online. Any recommendations would be great!

Thanks

• Does your MIS have any reporting capability? Sims does but I have never found the time to run it so will follow with interest.
  • Hi Ema, we use a great online SCR system - it’s called SCR Tracker. They make it really easy to transfer the information from Excel to their system, it tells you if there is any information missing, tells you if the SCR is Ofsted inspection ready and you can download a hard copy. I would highly recommend!
  • In reply to Katie:

Many thanks for this. I will definately look at this in the next few days. Great to hear what other school are doing. Thanks again
  • Hello we use ONLINE SCR https://onlinescr.co.uk/ - so far they have been very good. I work for a MAT in Oxfordshire.
  • In reply to Lucy:

Many thanks for this. What would you say are the pros and cons to this system?
  • In reply to Katie:

Hi Katie. What would you say are the pros and cons to this system?
  • In reply to Ema:

Pros - all held in the cloud and therefore safer in terms of GDPR compliance and the risk of corrupted files. Ensures every school is following the same format and including the same information within the SCR. Ensures schools remain compliant and fulfill their statutory obligation
    Cons - additional cost to schools. Takes a while to get all information loaded into the template to secure a successful upload. Additional work for the admin team in schools.