HR Recruitment Audit

I have been tasked with undertaking an audit of schools within our Academy Trust, and I just wondered if anyone has any kind of  Recruitment Audit checklist that they may be willing to share?

I've not done one before so I am curious to know what kind of things are expected in this kind of audit.

Many thanks in advance

Sally

• We have no set checklist but would audit based on single central record/safer recruitment. When we are audited they pull random number of HR files and check we have all necessary recruitment authorisation, evidence of interview/short list quality - panel notes etc and pre-employment checks in place based on policy/safer recruitment and single central record DBS, references, R2W etc.
  • I don't have a checklist, but the things I'd be looking for in schools are:
    * Shortlisting and Interview decisions adequately documented with non-discriminatory reasons for rejecting candidates.
    * Pre-employment checks carried out and kept on file including qualifications, CRB, Barred Lists etc.
    * Advertising costs have been paid and are reasonable/value for money etc.
    * Duration of recruitment exercises in each school are reasonable - time to advertise, time to interview, onboarding timescales etc.