Work force census - out of scope

We have a lot of agency staff LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS who are here every day, doing 30 hours and have been doing this since September. I am confused as to whether they should be out of scope on the WFC or not. I have followed the guidelines and flow chart and to me they should be on the WFC, but: 1) would should their WFC category be? There is an option for teachers on a service level agreement but not for support staff on a service level agreement 2) it keeps coming back as a query/error saying in need to put in their rate of pay, but I am ticking daily rate and therefore should not need to put in any more details. If anyone can help, I’d be most grateful.
  • Hi Jenny
    I think they should be included in your return.
    I know you use a different system to me (I use SIMS) but do you have access to the tables that sit behind your employment details for your staff? You'd need to go into those tables and include a suitable category for these staff. Do you have permanent staff in the same role? In which case you'd use the same category for these agency staff.
    You could also find you have the daily rate option in the tables which would hopefully sort out your second query.
    I'd suggest you speak to your IT people and see if they can help, or get onto your provider of the system you use and ask for them to help.
    Good luck!
    Dot