Single Central Record (SCR) - Template / Best Practice?

Hello,

I'm new to education and starting to get to grips with the various different requirements, one of which being the SCR. We have an SQL report that we can pull from our HRIS to present the information, and I wanted to find out what other colleges might present or if anyone is aware of a standard template that's in existence?

Would be grateful for any pointers!

Thanks,

Ana

• Hi Ana, I operate two scr. One for staff and one for non-staff such as volunteers, trainee teachers, peripertetic teachers. I can send you templates no problem.
  • In reply to Sasha:

That would be wonderful, thank you.
  • In reply to Ana:

Will pm you tomorrow with the templates
  • Hi Ana

Do you have access to The Key? It’s a great tool for school leaders for all sorts of queries. In relation to the SCR there is a great template on there that you can download. It highlights the fields that are compulsory and those that are optional but useful. Worth taking a look if you can. I found it very useful when updating my SCR.

Amy
  • Hi,

Again I would recommend The Key, I am fairly new to Education as well but The Key have very recently released a template SCR.
  • Hi Ana,

I have delivered training on the SCR and put a toolkit together and happy to share this if you still require info.

If you can get access to The Key, that is also a great tool and have lots of useful information for colleagues new to education.

I also find the key really useful.
  • In reply to Mandy Oliphant:

Hi Mandy,

I am hoping to deliver some SCR training in the new year to clients. It would be really helpful if you could kindly share what you've delivered.

Thanks in advance.

Lily
  • Hi Ana,

I realise this post dates back to January 2018 but I thought I would like to introduce myself and Online Single Central Record.

Our online portal is an information management tool for education establishments to enable them to manage their single central record to ensure they are fully Ofsted or ISI compliant.

If this would be of interest to you then please do not hesitate to call me on 0151 606 5101 or mike.toole@onlinescr.co.uk to discuss this in more detail or arrange a no obligation online demonstration of the portal.

For further information please visit www.onlinescr.co.uk

Kind regards
    Mike