Scoping out HR Due Diligence when bringing new school onboard a MAT

Hi all,

I'm looking to find a set of HR checks that are performed as part of the due diligence process when bringing a new school into a MAT.

Has anyone perhaps got a template I could use?

I would be very grateful if any info templates or info could be shared.

Many thanks,

Mandy

• Hi Mandy,

We're going through some TUPE Transfers into our MAT at the moment. I'm happy to share my checklist, but I'm not sure how to attach it/get it to you. Any ideas???

Joanne
  • In reply to Joanne:

Just realised that I could send you something through LinkedIn. Are you Mandy O at the Lion Academy Trust?

Joanne
  • In reply to Joanne:

Hi there

Any chance you could share with me also - I am on linkedin, thank you.
  • In reply to Joanne:

Please could I have this too? Sorry to jump on the bandwagon. I am Donna Patterson at Park Community School.
  • In reply to Joanne:

Hi Joanne,

Yes that's me :)
    Thank you so much for sharing. If easier, please email me on mandy@lionacademytrust.net

Mandy
  • In reply to Joanne:

Hi Joanne,

Yes, that's me. You can also send me an email. My email is mandy@lionacademytrust.net alternatively you can send via linked in.

I tried to search for you on linked in, but didn'nt get very far without your surname I'm afraid.

Please do let me know as soon as you get this message, mindful it's been a week - but I've not been able to get into my CIPD community and experienced some login issues.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
    Mandy