Student membership

Hi everyone, I am a masters student in international Human Resources management in Berlin Germany and would like to join the CIPD as a student member and grow from there, I have tried contacting with the support center via email but their feedback was not helpful as there were no clear guidelines as to how I should go about it, who to contact, forms to fill, requirements and fees to pay. I would appreciate if someone can be of help, Thank you .
  • Steve Bridger / Johanna anyone you can point this towards?
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

18 Dec, 2019 08:29

In reply to Keith:

Hi thanks for the tag Keith, I believe Steve passed this query onto our customer service team who should be able to help.
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

18 Dec, 2019 08:34

Hi there, sorry to hear you've not had much practical help so far. Our Customer Service Team can certainly advise you on the next steps and options you have. Here's a link to our join as a student member page for info nmj.cipd.co.uk/.../login. We have alerted our customer service team colleagues about your post. Thank you. PS we should probably get your login looked at too as you seem to have a number not a name :)
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

18 Dec, 2019 15:40

Hi our customer service team let me know that they have emailed providing membership info and have asked for a contact number so they can talk to you about any questions you may have. If it's easier, please email the moderator of this Community and he can pass your contact number: s.bridger@cipd.co.uk Thank you :)
  • Hey, I have recently moved from England to Berlin and as an experienced CIPD member, I would be interested in starting to build a local CIPD community. Let's connect on LinkedIn and take it from there www.linkedin.com/.../