Safer Recruitment & HR systems

Hi Can anyone help re:safer recruitment references if you are providing a reference for an ex employee who has been through an investigation/capability process would you have to divulge details if it is spent ? Also I’m looking at HR software any recommendations of any that are specifically good for schools & central register etc Thanks
  • Most references from schools include any disciplinary process, whether or not spent, if it relates to a safeguarding matter. It will definitely depend on the wording of the reference as to what else you should include, and how much any of it relates to protecting children.

For HR software I have Cascade. I don't use it for the SCR (too many other people need to be on the SCR for that to be helpful) but do store all safeguarding documentation records on there, so that it can be inspected easily.

Hope that helps and good luck.
  • Hi there,

Croner provide HR software, it is by far the most comprehensive I have seen having worked in the industry. If you either go through their website or drop myself and email Caine.Treasure@croner.co.uk I can demonstrate the software to yourself.

Regards,