Benefits Platforms

We have around 2000 staff across several sites, and I'm just looking at employee benefits.  We currently have various different staff benefits that we offer from lots of different providers, and we're looking at potentially changing to an overall benefits provider that can provide a one stop shop for all our benefits in one place, to include salary sacrifice schemes.

There seem to be a bewildering number of offerings out there, does anyone have any experience with these type of schemes and can recommend any particular provider?  Anything in particular to watch out for, or to consider?

• Hi Karen, I am currently doing the same for my charity. Although we are a smaller size than yours. I got a few recommendations but "Excellect" seems to be the best. They have a lot of providers, more options, are quite affordable and flexible.
  • Not sure if you have sorted something already but we have recently started using Vivup - we have a number of benefits through them now including salary sacrifice schemes. The platform is easy to use and we have had a reasonable response to the new additions. We are much smaller than yourselves though with around 600 employees.