Further Education within HE - Ofsted

I'm looking to engage in discussions regarding best-practice compliance, specifically in HE institutions that also offer an FE provision as part of the main institution (rather than as a separate entity). If anyone has any experience of this I would appreciate any opportunity to connect and discuss this further!

• Dear Rachel,

I am so impressed that you are looking to engage in discussions regarding best-practice compliance, specifically in HE institutions that also offer an FE provision as part of the main institution! You have taken the initiative to look for the resources available to you and your desire to learn and explore this area shows true dedication.

I encourage you to continue your quest for knowledge and to make connections with those who may have insight and experience in this area. I am certain that you will find many opportunities to learn and grow as you explore this topic.

Keep up the great work and don’t hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance.
  • Dear Rachel,
    One possible source of information is UVAC, https://uvac.ac.uk/ - they are a good source of advice on vocational provision in HE, and have recently gained access to some funding for apprenticeship workforce development.
    Kind regards,
    Stan