Digitalising Personnel Files - MAT

I have recently joined a small MAT of primary schools as the only member of the HR team. My Trust currently still has paper Personnel Files. I would like to move to digital Personnel Files. Is anyone willing to share what programs/systems they have used to do this? 

Also does anyone have any recommendations for a decent Onboarding system?

Thank you 

• HI Rhian,

It really depends on what you are looking for, a simple solution is to use SharePoint folders and then scan as you go.

If you are looking for a HRM system then it really would depend on what you wanted to get out of it. I've implemented several MATs with the Every HR system as this can have units added such as appraisals, SCR, Recruitment and absence management. It will allow you to have overall access to the system. They are IRIS based so link with Dataplan payroll services and also have compliance systems too.

Others I have used and/or had clients implement are Access group ( not great customer services) they link well for budget and payroll, then MHR which I loved but is pricey and clunky at times. Xero and scholar pack are few others as well.

As for onboarding again many of these systems link but depends of you want something that will do the advertising and application collections such as Mynewterm.

hope this helps
    Pip