Assessment Centre

I am looking for an assessment center provider which will be used as a development tool for employees who we plan to promote within the next 12-18months.

The provider must be able to run these center's in Dubai and Tehran.

If anyone has any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

• Hi Tom, welcome to the communities, a pity to see you haven't received any replies yet. You may also like to post this same question on the discussion forum for Training Zone as I think you may have more success there. Plus a quick search for historic threads on this CIPD forum may pay dividends for potential suggestions to previously posed questions. :-)
  • Another thought Tom is to call the British Psychological Society to see if they can provide some signposting.
  • Hi Tom, you could try CEB Global - they have an office in Dubai and provide a range of assessment solutions for development, recruitment, etc. - www.cebglobal.com - no office in Tehran, but they may be able to run the centre there through another office. Another option would be Arabian Assessment (AADC), also in Dubai - they're more focused on the psychometric assessment side.
  • In reply to Julia:

Thanks julia, appreciate it
  • In addition to Julia's comment, you can approach Amanda White from Innovative HR (http://www.innovative-hr.com/). They are very well established in the Gulf and may also be able to accommodate the assessments in Tehran. If you like an introduction, happy to initiate that.
  • It could be appreciate to run your requested assessment centre in Tehran and Dubai, please feel free to contact me by email or WhatsApp.
    Parviz Zarei
    BSc, MBA, BPS, EFPA, ILM
    Email: zarei@hotmail.com
    WhatsApp: (+98) 9123239948