Job hunting endless tunnel

Greeting 

It has been more than one and half year after completion of my level-5 and still I am hunting for HR role, where I am currently working in transport industry in operation and had previous managerial experience. I will appreciate if any community member can advise me how to improve my chances to get interview call.

Many Thanks

Pradeep 

• Hello Pradeep,

If you search the discussions, there have been similar recent posts with lots of great advice from the communities.

Good luck
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

15 Sep, 2021 17:04

Hi Pradeep sorry to hear you're having trouble finding an HR role and securing interviews which can be quite demoralising. Please have a look at this resource hub for support with applications/CVs/interview techniques. It might be helpful. 

www.cipd.co.uk/.../career-hub

• Hi Pradeep. I recruit fairly frequently both in my day job as well as trustee/school governor. If you'd like to send over details of a job (ideally job and person spec) plus your application I'm happy to glance it over and give feedback? I'm also aware it's a really strange time right now so sometimes it's just about who else is applying for the role but I'm sure that doesn't help you.
  • In reply to Joanne Garnham:

Hi Joanne, Thanks for your delightful response. Any chance can I have your email or drop me mail on my personnel id:pradeep_4us@icloud.com so I can send you my CV for your feedback. Thanks a million.
  • In reply to Johanna:

Thanks but haven't got any help.