I need your expert advice...

Donna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

18 Feb, 2022 09:43

Hi Everyone 

I'm new to the communities and I work at CIPD. My name is Donna and I need your help.

I'm studying a postgrad diploma in Digital Marketing Strategy and as part of my first assignment, I need to understand and research the following question.

The impact of existing and future technologies on my target audience and industry.

Sub text - What digital technologies your org or you use(d), how the use of them has evolved in the world of work (whatever your discipline) their impacts and how you expect to use them in the future.

Whether that be around recruiting, retaining, onboarding, training employees or for brand awareness...

Here's where your expert knowledge and advice comes in. As I'm not someone who works in HR/L&D OD etc etc I have little knowledge  of how these technologies have changed the way you work or how they have impacted your world of work.

It would be great to hear your thoughts and experiences of the impact of digital technologies and how it's changed for you over the years and how it may impact you or where you work in the future. 

Any insights you can give would be so helpful in my research.

My cut off date for responses is the end of 28 Feb, but even if you respond after that it will still be valuable.

Thanking you in advance

• Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

19 Feb, 2022 14:57

Hi Donna - thanks for posting, (I can vouch Donna does indeed work for the CIPD!) If anyone has the time to reach out and support with some insight on how they use technolgies/systems in their HR/L&D/OD role, drop her a line here so she can get in touch or talk about them in the chat. Thank you
  • Hi Donna, I'd be happy to talk to you about how we use HR Tech at Landward Research.
  • Donna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

23 Feb, 2022 23:59

In reply to Genevieve:

Hi Genevieve thank you so much appreciate you getting back to me. It would be great to have a chat.
  • Donna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

24 Feb, 2022 00:02

In reply to Donna:

So what tech do do you currently use? and is it mainly for use externally for example in recruiting or do you use it for internal purposes for instance connecting with employees within your organisation?