Looking for a Mentor: Talent Management

Hi Everybody

II work in the voluntary sector. Have done a huge piece of work on reward and recognition this year and now turning my attention to Talent Management.  This is not something I have a lot of experience in, so I'm looking for a mentor to share their experience as I embark on this task.  It's exciting for us as an organisation. We are an ambitious charity with 140 staff working across the UK using reading as an intervention for health and wellbeing.  Anyone interested?!

• Hi Zoe,

I'm just discovering this group now.

I work in the private sector for a global organization that is excited to implement Talent Management initiatives. I'm in similar position in terms of my role which is becoming more Talent Management focused. I would love to talk to someone else who simply wants to talk through ideas and share! Let me know if you're interested
    V

• In reply to Vanessa Hammond:

It would be great to arrange a chat V, my email is zoegilling@thereader.org.uk
  • Wonderful, I will drop you an email tomorrow!
  • Hi Zoe. I am currently Branch Director at my local Samaritans and am involved with the Association of Volunteer Managers as well as researching how we develop leadership and management skills in volunteers. Happy to connect if you like? Nicky
  • In reply to Nicky:

Hi Nicky, that would be incredibly helpful in so many ways. As well as our 140 staff we have a volunteer base of 700 (small fry compared to Samaritans I know). Let me know how you would prefer to connect. zoegilling@thereader.org.uk