Survey on the impact of technology on HRM

Hi everyone,

For my postgraduate research project, I am conducting a survey to examine the Impact of Technology on Human Resource Management.

Kindly complete the survey linked below if you are a professional in the field of HR and make use of technology to facilitate the completion of tasks associated with your role. Otherwise, please share this link with anyone who you think may be able to help.

This survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your time.

Many thanks for your participation.

docs.google.com/.../viewform

• Hi Oluwatoni, I have taken part in your survey so you should see my responses now! Your project sounds really interesting and is really timely and important at the moment! I am also completing my dissertation. For my MSc in HRM at the moment. If possible could you complete my questionnaire please? The link is https://lnkd.in/d8Ti4cEY and more information about the project can be found in my post a few days ago. Thank you so much, it would be very much appreciated!! Good luck with the rest of your Master’s!
  • In reply to U20221220013400C31DD:

Hi,
    Thanks for your contribution.
    I will fill out your questionnaire as well...Best wishes!!!
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

25 Jul, 2023 19:26

In reply to Oluwatoni:

Hi Oluwatoni... sorry, but I have removed all the duplicate posts to other forums. I'll leave this one of course.