DPG L7 students - whatsapp

Hi

I'm feeling a bit lonely in my little online studying world.  I am doing the L7 advanced diploma in strategic people management via DPG.  If you are in the same boat and fancy setting up a little whatsapp group, please let me know.

Mel

• Hi Mel, did you manage to set a group up? I've just started studying Level 7 and feeling a bit daunted

Michelle
  • Me too Mel. I am doing a Level 7 with ICS and I was so overwhelmed in the beginning that I missed the first 6 months. Do share if you have set up a WA group or let me know and I would be happy to set one up…
  • Hi Mel, I haven't started my L7 it's on my radar(planning to start in next couple of months). I would bd grateful if you would add me to the Group. Thanks Aloysious Antony
  • Hi Michelle, I've just started Level 7, feeling a bit overwhelmed. I'm seeking the same group.
  • Hi Sanam, I'm the same, doing Level 7 with ICS, still struggling with task 1.
  • In reply to Nan:

Drop your email i share some pointers
  • chat.whatsapp.com/LQYNG8sa4v13kRnU4TZ1VN

I made this group to be able to send the WhatsApp groups to people as it’s easier for me to make a group and send the link, rather than save numbers and send separately. If you have WhatsApp add it, and say which units you want for level 7 and I can send you all the WhatsApp links over xx
  • In reply to Michelle Hazeldine:

chat.whatsapp.com/LQYNG8sa4v13kRnU4TZ1VN

I made this group to be able to send the WhatsApp groups to people as it’s easier for me to make a group and send the link, rather than save numbers and send separately. If you have WhatsApp add it, and say which units you want for level 7 and I can send you all the WhatsApp links over xx
  • In reply to Nan:

• In reply to Sanam:

I made this group to be able to send the WhatsApp groups to people as it’s easier for me to make a group and send the link, rather than save numbers and send separately. If you have WhatsApp add it, and say which units you want for level 7 and I can send you all the WhatsApp links over
  • In reply to Nan:

Hi Nan, hoping to see you in the WhatsApp group :) I would be happy to help if you wanna chat!
  • In reply to Nan:

Hi Nan,

I started Level 7 with ICS back in 2021 and got stuck on 7CO03 Task 1.  I then became ill, but every time I started to feel a little better, I'd return to task 1 and got stuck all over again!

Last month, I returned to the course and instead focused on 7CO01. I'm now motoring through, completing drafts for 7CO01, 02 and Task 3 of 7CO03.  I feel ready to submit something during the next Assessment Question window.  I'm not sure if you've found a community / chat group elsewhere, but I'm keeping an eye on the CIPD Community to stay in touch with others going through the same headaches Slight smile

Wishing you well!

Jo

• Hi Mike, would you be able to share some of your pointers with me for level 7 also? Would really appreciate your support. My email is ayoolababatundee@yahoo.co.uk
  • In reply to Ayoola:

Hi Ayoola, check your email.
  • Hi I'm in the same boat, feeling a bit out of my depth to be honest for L7, I can't seem to link with other students under DPG for support. Did you manage to set up a group?