L7 Questions

Hello! 

I enrolled with ICS at the end of November and have spent a lot of the last month feeling like a fish out of water. 

During the induction, it was mentioned that 7CO03, 7CO01 and 7CO02 all needed to be submit at the same time. A moderation window for all three is open now but I'm nowhere near ready to submit. I reached out to my tutor and was told "We wouldn't advise submitting three assessments at once." So I'm more confused than ever. I can't seem to get a direct answer on how I should approach things. 

I'm working through units in the order advised, starting with 7CO03, but it will take significant time to gather evidence for my portfolio. Would anyone be willing to share their approach so I can wrap my head around it all a little more?

Thanks!

Daniel

• Hi Daniel,
    Begin by focusing on 7CO01 or 7CO02. Regarding 7CO03, it involves three distinct tasks that require submission one at a time. It's crucial to wait for approval before proceeding to the next task in the sequence. If you have any questions or require additional guidance, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to assist you with any further advice you may need
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike

This has confused me a little bit too. Am I right in saying I do task 1 of 7C003, submit, get it reviewed, then complete task 2, submit and get reviewed, and then once given the go ahead I can start working on section 3 over a few months, which then has to be submitted in the assessment window?

Once I’ve had sign off on my 7C003 task 2, I effectively forget about it for a few months and return to this when I’ve had chance to complete my learning? Moving onto 7C001/02 in the mean time?

Almost like:
    7C003 - Task 1 Submit January 24
    7C003 - Task 2 Submit February 24
    7C001 - Complete Unit April 24
    7C002 - Complete Unit June 24
    7C004 - Complete Unit August 24
    7C003 - Task 3 - Complete and submit during the closest moderation window to November 24 when I’ve done enough learning and reflection to do a half-decent reflection account against whichever of the criteria are set for that particular window?
  • In reply to David:

Hi David, you're right.