New to Level 7 CIPD (MOL student)

Hi all. I'm currently on CO03 with MOL but have really hit a wall and struggling to understand this module... I would be keen to connect with others who have completed or are still studying their L7 to share ideas and advice, and support each other through this rather long academic journey! :) 

• Hello,

Hi there! It's great that you're seeking support. Connecting with others who are studying or have completed the L7 module can be incredibly helpful. Here are a few suggestions to find study partners and support:

Online Forums and Communities: Join forums like The Student Room, Reddit, or specialized groups on LinkedIn and Facebook where students share experiences and resources.
    Study Groups: Form or join study groups with your classmates or colleagues. Sometimes, universities and training providers have platforms or forums for students to connect. 401k login
    Tutors and Mentors: Seek guidance from tutors, mentors, or alumni who have completed the module.
    Networking Events: Attend webinars, workshops, and networking events related to your field to meet others on the same journey.
    Good luck with your studies!

I hope it's helpful for you
    Best regards
    Chris wright

• Hi Amie, did you find any help?