5HR01

Hi all, Im just researching and drafting my essay for 5HR01 Employment relationship Management and I’m struggling to find anywhere valid to support and reference within my answer for criteria 1.2 Employment involvement and participation. Does anyone have know of any websites or articles that i could take a look at?
  • Hi, could anyone please help with how to critically evaluate a topic? I can't get my head around how you can critically evaluate the interrelationship between employee voice and org performance.
    Thanks!
  • In reply to Lucy:

Hi Lucy, begin by stating the definitions for employee voice and organisational perfomance. Then explore how employee voice influences organisational performance and vice versa. Consider both theoretical perspectives and empirical evidence to support your analysis. Remember to acknowledge potential challenges or drawbacks associated with employee voice initiatives and their impact on organisational performance. Support your analysis with real-life examples that demonstrate the interrelationship between employee voice and organizational performance. use a broard range of scholarly references including CIPD