Level 5 - 5CO02 - Evidence Based Practice Task 2 Help

Hey all, I am really struggling on task 2  Quantitative and Qualitive analysis review. The 1st table consists of general employee data and I have put analysis of the following tasks into basic pie charts/bar graphs. 

1. percentage of each gender by type. 
  1. ethnicity as a percentage per team. 
  1. disability percentage as an organisational whole and by teams.  
  1. salary difference across genders. 
  1. overall average salary paid by the organisation. 

The 2nd table is a employee survey based on hybrid working and whether they agree, disagree etc on certain practices. Now I have to Present key findings for stakeholders from people practice activities and initiatives. (AC 2.2)   and Make justified recommendations based on evaluation of the benefits, risks and financial implications of potential solutions. (AC 2.3) . I am finding it really hard to state what the key findings are for both data sets. Apart from stating the obvious and basically reiterating what the given tables already say, I have no clue on what to write and what the recommendations would be. I cant really find any reoccurring patterns or themes so I am really struggling with this. I need to explain both data sets and I cant seem put words to paper. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.