CIPD Level 5 WhatsApp group

Hi All, I have just started with E careers the level 5 I have also started a new role in HR, along with not studying for over 20 years so I am hoping I can reach out to anyone who is in a similar position it all seems very overwhelming but I am very excited for the new challenge.
  • Hi Emma!

I've discovered 2 main groups to connect with other people studying the CIPD Level 5 course. :)

WhatsApp: chat.whatsapp.com/EKXZ8H5KHVC9mkYvj7NftL

Facebook: www.facebook.com/.../
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

8 Feb, 2024 10:44

In reply to Lauren:

Hi Lauren and Emma - asking a favour! If you have time, please could you drop a note in the whatsapp group about the upcoming CIPD Student Conf on 2 March. It's a free event and we don't want people to miss out Dizzy just half a day and it's all online so a great opportunity to grab a coffee, sit back at home or maybe with friends in a study group and tune in to the speakers and networking opportunities. events.cipd.co.uk/student-conference
  • Thank you I will do looks very useful I have registered
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

8 Feb, 2024 14:58

In reply to Emma:

Hooray! Much appreciated it's a great event, I went last year.
  • Hi Emma. I am in the same boat! I'm am 2 modules into my cipd level 5. And I start my new role as a stand alone HR advisor in a week and a half. I'm returning to work after a 5 year career break and it's 20 years since I last studied!
  • All the best Kayleigh I have joined the WhatsApp group great to connect!
  • Me too, I've taken a career change and am now studying a level 5 Organisational learning and development.
  • Hi Emma, I'm doing the L5 with e-careers too, just writing my first assignment and also haven't studied for a long time. I suffer with group chat fatigue so I don't want to join any more but if you want to chat about anything it would be nice to know someone in the same boat!
  • waoh. I commend your courage. Best of luck
  • Hello everyone, please, how do I join the WhatsApp group. Thanks
  • In reply to Clare:

Hi Clare, I have just started my L5 L&D too. Would be happy to connect and support one another. Have you come across any useful groups or watsapp groups at all?
  • In reply to Emma:

Hi Emma, I have just started the L5L&D too and haven't done distance learning before so happy to join any groups or support one another too.
  • Hi , I just started the same course with E careers as well its been 30 years since I had to study or write an assignment up for the challenge but any tips are most welcome
  • Hi I've just started Level 5 with Learn Direct, and I've asked to join the whatsapp mentioned below. The last time I studied anything was 30 years ago, so this feels very exciting. I'm a professional in another sector but have managed and led teams for a few years now.