Tutor response time with ICS

Hi,

Does any one know what the tutor response time is with ICS Learn.

I've sent a query to a tutor and its coming up to 48 hours with no response. 

In my head I had a max of 48 hours but cant seem to find this any where on the portal, especially since its all changed.

I have contacted student services to ask but figured I might get a faster response on here.

Thanks

Hannah 

• Hi Hannah,

I was told 3 working days for a tutor response, which I think is terrible. Some are better than others and will reply quickly.

Good luck
  • In reply to Jayne:

Thanks Jayne !
    That's really slow isnt it, if the response you are waiting on prevents you from preceding with your assignment etc its a real issue … which is the case for me right now.
  • For any one wondering, ICS learn replied and confirmed the SLA is two full working days
  • In reply to Hannah:

My first assignment took 4 working weeks to be marked. They are slow. I am having similar issues with tutor responses it feels like they are very understaffed.
  • In reply to Melanie:

Wow !!! that is well over the SLA, the SLA for marking an assignment is 15 working days.
    It is really tough when you are on a timeline to get things finished, some tutors seem much faster than others
  • In reply to Hannah:

It seems there are lots of folks with huge marking times right now and other getting work marked very quickly. Accessing support is taking a lot of time in general.
  • In case it makes anyone feel better, the situation is much the same with StaySharp/BPP...!
  • In reply to Dominique:

lol. NGL I didn't expect things to be this slow. The service and quality is not what I expected. Promise of unlimited support is not reflective of the reality.