Level 5 - Avado or another provider?

Hi everyone! 

I have recently completed the level 3 course with Avado, and now looking to start the Level 5 however I was wondering if anyone had any other provider recommendations? (looking for distance learning 100% online) 

My initial thoughts are to stick with Avado as I know my way around their portal and understand submissions, timescales etc, however if anyone has had a very successful experience with another provider I'd really appreciate the recommendation, as I did find the level 3 was very much "self taught" but from what I've read they do all seem to be that way. 

Thanks in advance 

• Hi Sarah, I completed my level 5 through DPG, was 100% distance learning, they held weekly drop in sessions 1 evening a week for 1 hour (Online), which I found useful to check my understanding on the requirements and students were at different stages of course, so sometime useful to hear others thoughts/ideas on how they were approaching a particular unit. Similar experience, in self taught. Good luck.
  • Avado, DPG and ICS Learn and the "Big Three" in online providers of CIPD qualifications. I've read more or less equal amounts of both praise and criticism for all three. Avado is generally the cheapest.