CIPD Level 5 provider

Hi Fellow Students

Looking for some guidance on a provider for level 5.  I was seriously burnt with my level 3 and really don't feel I can be put through another year of that. 

• Hi Ailsa, just following this post as I was currently deciding whether to change provider for Level 5 or not.
  • I would advise any students looking for a provider to avoid ICS Learn. Please join the various CIPD course Facebook groups and see what students are saying about their experience of ICS Learn. I'm unfortunately with them and they are shockingly poor on all levels.
  • Hi there, I am studying my L5 with Avado. It's my first HR course (and I haven't studied anything significant for about 14 years), so I don't have much of a frame of reference, but my experience has been very positive so far. They're contactable, efficient and friendly. The learning content is considered and well-presented, and I have found it an accessible experience.
  • In reply to Lisa:

Thank you . Signed up for level 5 with Avado starting on 1st august
  • In reply to Miss Ailsa:

Great news! Wishing you the best of luck. I was in the May 2024 cohort, so just slightly ahead of you in timeline. If you would like to discuss anything, drop me a line!
  • Hey, I'm doing mine with Staysharp, it's been all good so far, lots of information, guidance and live sessions. It is self directed in terms of deadlines etc though