E-careers

I am hoping to do my level 5 in People management and have seen that E-careers are the most affordable option however, I am concerned that is due to the fact they might not be as good.

Does anyone have any experience with them, good or bad? Thanks!

• I don't have experience with them. Have you checked reviews on Trustpilot? uk.trustpilot.com/.../e-careers.com
  • Hi Holly, I can suggest looking at Avado. I had a good experience with them and lecturers were accessible and knowledgeable. All the best.
  • Hi Holly, I can suggest looking at Avado. I had a good experience with them and lecturers were accessible and knowledgeable. All the best.
  • I'm currently doing my Level 3 with E-Careers as they also offered the lowest price and plenty of instalments plan options. I'm really enjoying it and glad I went with them as I was originally going to go with Avado but glad I didn't now. If you attend their course webinar in a couple of days I think, they'll give you an even lower deal for attendees. Good luck! Blush
  • I wouldn’t recommend . I went for them for level 3 as they were the cheapest . I finished with them and started researching for level 5 . Ask other providers about price matching
  • In reply to Miss Ailsa:

Why wouldn't you recommend E-careers? Did you not have a good experience? Just curious as I'm currently doing my Level 3 with them.
  • In reply to Kay:

Hi, I really didn't have a great experience. I had a different tutor for each assignment, when I reached out for further guidance if I was unsure on a question I was told to google it as they weren't allowed to help.
  • In reply to Miss Ailsa:

Sounds like my experience with Avado!