CIPD assignment examples

Hi I’m about to start my first assignment in my course and I am in need of examples to see how to start the assignment in terms what it should look like.
  • Hi Amanda, looks like we're at the same stage so I'll be following this thread too Thumbsup. What Learning Provided are you with? I don't know if the assignments are the same across the board but mine is asking me to write an Information Sheet. I was thinking of setting it out under the subtitles for the learning outcomes. I have no idea if that helps at all Thinking
  • Hi Amanda, every assignment may have different requirements, so it's essential to follow the specific instructions given by your tutor. If you're still unsure about how to start your assignment, don't hesitate to get in touch with me for pointers and recommendations for resources. All the best!
  • In reply to Sophie:

Hi Sophie, I am just about to start my 'information sheet' and stuck on actual layout. Did you get it done and could you give me any advice please? Thank you
  • In reply to Mike:

HI Mike
    Sorry to jump in out of the blue but I would have one question relating the assignments and I`m just wondering if you might be able to help?
    The wordcount for the assignments is tiny as it is, do i have to add the references to the wordcount? I can`t seem to find the information anywhere
    Thank you
  • In reply to Evelina:

Hi Eve, the in-text citations (such as Smith, 2023) are included in the word count but the full references and bibliography at the end of your paper are excluded.
  • In reply to Amanda:

Hi I am new to the course and wanted to ask on some tips for the actual layout information sheet?
    Thanks
    Kerry