3CO02 Task 2 - Assignment Help

Hi everyone,

I'm currently studying for my Level 3 with ICS. I'm really struggling with 3C002, Section 2 (AC1.4), " Work out the average length of service in each team and rank this in ascending order".

Specifically, how to work out the averages of multiple 'years' and 'months' (For e.g. 2 yrs 7 mnths, 2 yrs 5 mnths and 13 yrs 8 mnths). 

I'm not sure if I'm not using the right data fields/if they are set out properly on excel OR maybe I'm getting the formula's wrong...

One thing for certain, I'm enrolling into an Excel course asap! 

Thanks in advance,

Christine 

• Hi! I'm currently struggling with the same question! I'm really struggling with how to display the years and months in the actual graph? Would you be able to guide me in the right direction.. thanks in advance!
  • I'm struggling too, my solution is to translate the years and months to number of months and then find the avarage of that. Then once I have the avarage answer which will be in months I have to convert it back to Yrs and Months.
  • I am also having issues! I am being told by my tutor that NOONE has this issue-- did anyone actually pass this and HOW?! Losing my mind
  • I am also having issues! I am being told by my tutor that NOONE has this issue-- did anyone actually pass this and HOW?! Losing my mind
  • Take a look at this clip, so much easier way of doing things