Reading material, newsletters to help for L3?

Hi, I'm currently studying Level 3 and relatively new to HR. I was wondering, other than the CIPD website and podcast, are there any other websites or newsletters I should be subscribing to for helpful advice within the industry? Thanks in advance. 

• I'm needing more of this for the apprenticeship side of my Level 3... have you come across any inparticular that stand out?
  • There are various lawyers such as the barrister Daniel Barnett who produce regular updates on employment law.
    www.danielbarnett.co.uk/
  • In reply to Lucinda:

Hi Lucinda, I'm doing a Level 3 apprenticeship also but I'm towards the end of mine. I've submitted my project and have my professional discussion this week. One thing I found really useful was signing up to regular webinars with ACAS, and I found HR Solutions and Irwin Mitchell did some good webinars also.
    Along with the webinars, ACAS also do e-learning courses on different topics with a little short test at the end to show what you've learned. They provide a certificate upon completion and this counts towards your off the job hours.