3CO02 Assessment query

Hi all,

First time post, so apologies if this isn't the right place to ask.

I'm struggling with the 3CO02 assessment and figuring out the data analysis part. There hasn't been any teaching or guidance in the course content on how to do/approach this - are we really supposed to just be googling what to do and hope for the best? 

In particular I'm struggling with AC 1.4/1.5 where you're asked to present your findings in diagrammatic forms. The first one is a fairly straight forward pie chart, which I think I've managed to do properly, however the second one with the month year format of average length of service is really stumping me. 

Has anyone else had any luck with this or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance :)

Libby

• Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

15 Apr, 2024 15:28

Welcome, Libby. You've posted in the the most appropriate forum!
  • Yes, I had completed the 3CO02 assessment, and I am very conversant with the data analysis and presentation part. You need help on this? How urgent?
  • Hello,

It’s understandable that you’re feeling uncertain about the data analysis part. While it’s unfortunate that there hasn’t been specific teaching or guidance in your course content, don’t worry—I’m here to assist you!
    Yes, it’s common to use external resources like Google to find information and approaches when you encounter challenges. However, I’ll provide some guidance to help you with the diagrammatic forms.
    Diagrammatic representation is a powerful way to convey information visually. Let’s focus on the second part of your query related to presenting average length of service in a month-year format.
    To achieve this, we’ll create a chart that displays the average length of service over time (months and years).

Best Regards,
    Feline blog