Level 3 HR support EPA

Hi everyone! 

I am nearing the end of my apprenticeship and approaching the end point assessment (EPA) I am currently researching ideas of which I can implement in the workplace, does anyone who has previous done EPA have any ideas ? 

Thanks,

Rachel :) 

• Hi Rachel,
    I wish you well for the end of your apprenticeship. I submitted my project last week and had my professional discussion yesterday so just awaiting the result!
    Have you spoke to your employer about if they've got any ideas as they may already have a project in mind for you to implement? This was the case for me when speaking to my employer.
  • In reply to Sophie:

HI Sophie,
    Thank you, and good luck to you! We have discussed absence management so I am swaying towards this.
  • In reply to Rachel:

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you :) If you think you've got enough data available then definitely go for it! I don't know if your apprenticeship provider has provided you with previous submissions of projects? I found this really useful as a guide on how to structure and the depth I needed to provide. May be beneficial for you to ask if this is something they can provide if they haven't already.