Welcome to the Student Community. Let us know you're here...

Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

17 Mar, 2023 11:51

Hello. I'm Steve, and I have been managing and moderating our discussion forums for more years than I care to mention! 

A warm welcome to students who have been with us for a while and any new people visiting for the first time!

Tomorrow sees the return of the popular CIPD Student Conference. If you will be attending, do tell us what you thought of the event. 

I'm looking forward to reading your messages and supporting you where we can with your questions. We have some students community 'champions' who will pop in and out to offer their support and share their experience where they feel that is appropriate. It's worth emphasising though... this is a friendly, non-judgmental, professional community... and we all want you to succeed Slight smile

I'm here to help if you have any questions about how this community works - or need help or guidance before posting.

This is also a great place to pose any study questions you may have and we have some guidelines to help you think about framing any questions you might have about assignments.

Then again, feel free just to visit, say hello and make some new friends! 

So, once again... if you're going (or went to) the Student Conference - did you enjoy it? What would you like to see more of next year? 

Steve

Community Manager
s.bridger@cipd.co.uk