CIPD Student Conference - 2 March 2024

Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

15 Jan, 2024 16:52

If you're here you are most likely studying for a CIPD qualification.

As you may know, the CIPD Student Conference is a free member-only event aimed at supporting and engaging our studying members, where you can...

- Explore your member benefits
- Engage with fellow students Green apple
- Gain insights and tips from those working in the people profession Bar chart
- Hear from CIPD experts about topics impacting the profession Deciduous tree

Book your free place now...

https://events.cipd.co.uk/student-conference

• Am looking forward to this and am helping on the day!

For those interested, I am running an event on the 15th February in the evening to go through what you can do to prepare for the conference and to make sure you can make the most of it.

You can view the event link and book on here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/.../preparing-for-the-cipd-student-conference-tickets-774267704547
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

16 Feb, 2024 08:51

In reply to Paul:

Hope that went well yesterday,  

• In reply to Steve Bridger:

it did thank you :) the students that attended seemed to find it useful and I hope that a lot of them have picked up tips that is useful for the conference coming up (excited!) but also more generally in life.
  • Really looking forward to joining the Student Conference.

With my colleague Sarah, I'm running a session on *becoming an evidence-based professional*. We'll be looking at what we mean by this, how it can help you become a more impactful & influential professional & what resources the CIPD has to help. Hope to see you there!

In the meantime, a teaser to chew on when you have a moment: Should we stop talking about generational differences? 
    www.cipd.org/.../

• Hello! I've registered for today's event but not received log in details..... got the confirmation and a message to say details would be emailed to me, however I've not received it! Should have realised before the actual start time I know.... but just checking on here if we can get a recording. or if anybody is reading and has the logging in details! Thanks! Naz
  • In reply to Nazma:

Hi Nazma, If you received the confirmation then your email address should be registered. The link is here, I hope it works for you. You just need to set up a login with your registered email address. Let me know if it works for you

click.comms.cipdmail.com/
  • Rhys

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

2 Mar, 2024 09:59

In reply to Nazma:

Good morning, Nazma - hopefully you are now logged in to the conference (thank you for your assistance, Simon!), but if you want to catch up on anything you've missed, the opening keynote has been recorded and will be available for up to 90 days.

Hope this helps!

- Rhys
  • Jordan

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

2 Mar, 2024 10:04

In reply to Nazma:

Hi Nazma, the link the join is here: onlinecipdstudent23.com - you will just need to enter the email you registered with then create a password. The recording will also be available to view for up to 90 days after the event.
  • Jordan

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

2 Mar, 2024 10:10

In reply to Jonny Gifford:

Hi Jonny, really looking forward to hearing this session!
  • Thank you so much! I am here!
  • Jordan

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

2 Mar, 2024 10:16

In reply to Nazma:

Fantastic, so pleased you were able to log in! I hope you find the conference valuable!