CIPD Level 5 - UIN5 - Using information in HR

Hi All 

Is anyone currently studying UIN5 or has studied this recently? I am really really struggling with this subject and i'm getting quite upset that i can get my head around it. I have already completed 3 assignments for my level 5 and although they have all be challenging i have been able to understand the purpose and goal and produce what i feel is a high quality piece of work but this module seems to have gone completely over my head so much so that i cant even think of a subject to investigate.

Does anyone have any advice on the following:

• Creating a research question in relation employee health an well being? 
  • Examples of 4 different information resources i should use for my critical review? I think i know what i need to do for this bit but i would be interested to know if your suggestions are the same as what i think is suitable. 
  • What are some different research methods i could compare? 

My tutor has gone over all these things but i have had a very busy and stressful month since the new year and my concentration levels and information intake has been lacking. I would be really grateful on any steer you could give me. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

• In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff
    I am just starting 5UIN and struggling to get my head round a topic. Would appreciate any guidance or slides? Email - rinapatel207@gmail.com
    Thank u in advance
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff
    Any chance u could email me the slides or any guidance? Really struggling with this. Thanx. rinapatel207@gmail.com
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, I have just started module 5UIN,are you able to send over some tips on how to get started with this? my email address is hope031@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, I have picked a similar question to research but unsure where to start! I would be so grateful if you could send any advise or tips if you wouldn't mind please?
    Thanks Claire (candi.pickering@sky.com)
  • In reply to Tracey:

Hello! I am started also the assignment for this, I don’t know how to start the report. Thank you for any advice you can send me! My email: meggypetersonuk@gmail.com
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, I’m currently working on this unit and is struggling with the content to include in the write up. Would u be able to share your content and tips for this write up.
  • In reply to Jodie:

Hi Jodie,

I know that you commented on here a while ago but I wondered if you could still help.

Im doing 5UIN on retention in teaching but am struggling to find primary research that is specific to teaching. I was hoping that you would be able to give me some advice.

Thanks in advance
    Yvonne
  • In reply to Yvonne:

Yvonne, leave me your email address as I might be able to help. I have completed the level 5 diploma and my partner is head of a primary school so may be able to help you on both counts ! - Cliff
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff,
    That would be amazing. My email address is:yvonnelouisetaylor@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Yvonne
  • In reply to Cliff:

Meggypetersonuk@gmail.com
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, I am really struggling with the 5UIN and studying at college. Would you be okay with sending me some advice on this assignment. My email is bethanyhannaby1997@hotmail.co.uk

Any help will be much appreciate.

Thank you
    Beth
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, I am really struggling with the 5UIN and studying at college. Would you be okay with sending me some advice on this assignment. My email is bethanyhannaby1997@hotmail.co.uk

Any help will be much appreciate.

Thank you
    Beth
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, sorry to be a pain but if you were able to send me a copy of the slides/assistance you've provided to others I'd be extremely grateful - having a bit of a meltdown with UIN!! My email is nware@outlook.com
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, if you were able to send some info over I'd be extremely grateful - have also asked Cliff but always good to see different peoples takes on the module!! My email is nware@outlook.com
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, really kind of you to help us. i have just started on this topic. Any kind of tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Can you email me any tips and suggestion at diasmercy@gmail.com
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Regards
    Marcia Dias