CIPD Level 5 - UIN5 - Using information in HR

Hi All 

Is anyone currently studying UIN5 or has studied this recently? I am really really struggling with this subject and i'm getting quite upset that i can get my head around it. I have already completed 3 assignments for my level 5 and although they have all be challenging i have been able to understand the purpose and goal and produce what i feel is a high quality piece of work but this module seems to have gone completely over my head so much so that i cant even think of a subject to investigate.

Does anyone have any advice on the following:

• Creating a research question in relation employee health an well being? 
  • Examples of 4 different information resources i should use for my critical review? I think i know what i need to do for this bit but i would be interested to know if your suggestions are the same as what i think is suitable. 
  • What are some different research methods i could compare? 

My tutor has gone over all these things but i have had a very busy and stressful month since the new year and my concentration levels and information intake has been lacking. I would be really grateful on any steer you could give me. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

• In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, would it be possible for you to send me these slides please?
    Thank you
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hello Cliff,
    I have just embarked on this unit and also finding it hard to figure out how it flows. Could you share the detail with me to guide me. My email is brianvaleck@gmail.com. I will be super grateful.
  • In reply to Katie:

Good morning Could I please ask for this as well?

Thank you
  • In reply to Cliff:

Could I please ask for this too?
    lizette@patternship.com
  • In reply to Jodie:

Good morning Jodie
    Could you please share any tips with me too?

Thank you
  • In reply to Cliff:

If it is still possible to have these sent please :) thefoxes1989@gmail.com
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, I appreciate a lot of people have asked you for this info, but would you mind e-mailing me if you have a spare moment? I'm struggling so much with this module! lucycook1298@gmail.com, thank you :)
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, I hope you're well? If you get this I'd really appreciate any hints and tips to be sent across! Thank you in advance, Sarah
    Email: s.bk@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Sarah:

Hi if possible can I get the sildes as well i'm really struggling with this 5UIN don't want to get a refer my email is kidowu20@yahoo.co.uk
  • In reply to Cliff:

Any chance you could send this to me also? I just cant seem to get my head around it at all and im constantly going around in circles. Much appreciated

mandy.thompson.1972@me.com
  • Hi Victoria, I am just starting 5UIN so I'm willing to help you in anyway I can. I'm studying with a local college though so our assessments might be slightly different. I am thinking about doing mine on reducing sick absence in my workplace. My tutor has given us a suggested layout for the report which I'm happy to share with you if you give me your email address.
    I've been told to think about what is going to be my sources of primary research e.g. questionnaires, focus groups and what is going to be my sources of secondary research e.g. absence management information. The guidance I've been given is to have 2 of each primary and secondary.
  • Hi all, I’m glad I’m not the only one. I chose recruitment methods but my first submission wasn’t passed so am struggling to make it perfect for my final attempt.
    Ive seen that ICS have added extra tutor sessions but I’ve missed the last three due to work commitments. Any advice will assist. My email r3enj@icloud.com
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff - would you mind sharing this information with myself? sounds like you have some great ideas and tips.
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona. I've just started 5UIN and I am also studying in my local college. Would you mind sending me the suggested layout for the report. My email address is sali@webuy.com.
  • In reply to Saf:

Hi Saf, I've emailed it to you.