Level 5, Unit 1 - Developing Professional Practice

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has recently completed the above until and are able to help me?

I'm after a bit of advise and guidance on how my submission should actually look - I'm struggling to get my head round it and any examples of work able to share with me would be so helpful.

I'm studying with ICS.

Many thanks

Becca

• In reply to Gina:

Hi Gina,
    I have started my Level 5 through ICS and I am struggling getting started,
    Anything would help getting started.
    Email: lilianajardim@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Rebecca:

Hi Rebecca,

Did you manage to get any help on this??

Thanks

Shahina
  • In reply to Roberta:

Hi Rebecca,

Can you email me please
    Lilianajardim@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Liliana:

Hi Liliana

I have just started my level 5 with ICS, I am just starting my formative assessment for DVP. Would you like to buddy up and share ideas?

Nicola
  • In reply to Nicola:

Yeah sure
    Lilianajardim@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Rebecca:

Hi Rebecca, I have just started my formative assessment tonight on the same module with ICS. I have no clue if I have set it out correctly however am going to use the formative assesment to hopefully get some feedback before starting the main assesment for the module, how did you get on with your formative?
  • Hello everyone, I am doing the DPP unit and did not pass my summative and I am feeling rather lost and needing some support and help I think. I don't work in HR currently so I don't have the experience or the opportunities to learn from others that other students do.

Please email me any help to mrscolinfirth1980@gmail.com
  • In reply to Sanjay:

Hi Sanjay,
    I have started my L5, and also struggling to start. Did you manage to find a template to refer to? Im stuck. Dont know what to do.
  • In reply to Nicola:

Hi Nicola

By pure chance, I came across some power point slides on the ICS site that tells you about the layout.

On the ICS site, menu down the left.Go into the course then into the unit, then on the menu on the left select unit forum and webinars, at the bottom there are some power point slides instruction ones and ones titled online classroom. Open them up as they tell you what layout is needed for both the formative and summative.

I am currently working on my formative, hoping I'm on the right track!

Regards

Nicola
  • Hi Rebecca I have literally just started this unit so I know how you feel, I am sure that we can work it out though. happy to collaborate and bounce ideas off if you want.

Chris
  • In reply to Nicola:

Hi Nicola,

Hope you're getting on OK! I'm just starting my formative assessment for DVP a hopefully can buddy up if you fancy? I'm finding the formative all a bit vague to be honest! The Powerpoint print outs of the online classroom are helping a little :/ But would be good to bounce ideas off someone?

My email is jen.mackay@hotmail.com if you dont mind.

Jen
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi
    I recently join Level 5 and looking for usefull resources to start my 1st assignment "Developing Professional Practice" but struggling how to start.
    Thanks
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi
    I recently join Level 5 and looking for usefull resources to start my 1st assignment "Developing Professional Practice" but struggling how to start.
    Thanks
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi
    can i share with you what i start writing to give me your feedback
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi
    can i share with you what i start writing to give me your feedback