Level 5, Unit 1 - Developing Professional Practice

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has recently completed the above until and are able to help me?

I'm after a bit of advise and guidance on how my submission should actually look - I'm struggling to get my head round it and any examples of work able to share with me would be so helpful.

I'm studying with ICS.

Many thanks

Becca

• HI Rebecca,

Don't worry too much. You'll be receiving feedback on your submission should you not pass in the first instance. You'll then have the opportunity to make changes and resubmit.
  • In reply to Rebecca:

Hi Rebecca, I am new to this course and on my first assignment and have come across this thread which echoes what I am experiencing. I see that you produced a summary sheet of headings and what to include which you were happy to share? I'd be really grateful if you would still be willing to share this with me please? My email address is nataralewis@hotmail.com
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi
    well done for completing level 5, for me completing the formative assessment seems like a dream.
    Just wanted to ask, do we need to write the assignments in our own words or copy an paste and reference the whole assessment. OR should we write in our own words except the definitions which would obviously be referenced. thank you
  • In reply to Michelle:

Hi Michelle,

I hope you're doing well.
    I'm a bit stuck on my level 5 as I haven't been the best at studying. I have trouble trying to understand how to reference and what the actually assignment should look like in the end.

I hope this makes sense and if you could be of any help I would highly appreciate it, please. ( email address Anisa_Mahdi@hotmail.co.uk)
  • In reply to Nicola:

Hi nicola,
    i am just about to begin my formative assignment for level 5 unit 1 would you like to share your assignment so that i can get an idea how it should look like my email id is ritikasaggi12@gmail.com
  • In reply to Tazeen:

Hi , I also have just started level 5 , can someone share some more insight about CDP?
  • In reply to Jennifer:

hi Jennifer , I also just started CIPD level 5 , could you please also help me to go ahead ?
  • In reply to Anisa:

hi anisa,

even i have bit of trouble on how assignment should exactly look like so incase if u receive any help thdn please forward it to me on@ritikasaggi12@gmail.com
  • In reply to Anisa:

hi anisa,

even i have bit of trouble on how assignment should exactly look like so incase if u receive any help thdn please forward it to me on@ritikasaggi12@gmail.com
  • In reply to Nicola:

Hi , Can you please share the some clicks of your formative so that we can have more idea to proceed with . Would really appreciate your help !!
  • In reply to Ritika:

Hi, do you have a template of how unit 1 on the cipd level 5 should look. I’m struggling to format it and to understand how to begin . My email is cat.edge@yahoo.co.uk any help would be amazing . Thank you
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi Gina. Do you mind mentoring me through this process. I sometimes struggle to complete my assigment.
  • In reply to Syed Meraj:

Hello

Is anyone have issues with the MyCPDMap for the self assessment? It will not load the site?

thank you
  • In reply to Syed Meraj:

Hello

Is anyone have issues with the MyCPDMap for the self assessment? It will not load the site?

thank you
  • In reply to Ritika:

just had the formative marked of mine and passed with flying colours if you are stuck i can send to show how i did mine