Level 5, Unit 1 - Developing Professional Practice

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has recently completed the above until and are able to help me?

I'm after a bit of advise and guidance on how my submission should actually look - I'm struggling to get my head round it and any examples of work able to share with me would be so helpful.

I'm studying with ICS.

Many thanks

Becca

• In reply to Ian:

Hi Ian. I just started my assignments, please if you don't mind, kindly send me some tips on how you did yours. my email is jackie.osondu@gmail.com Thank you.
  • In reply to Fiona Woods:

I need help too, I started 3 weeks ago and I'm very overwhelmed, I don't know where to start. :(
  • In reply to Fiona Woods:

Fiona I'm with Avado too
    I Don't know where to start :(
  • In reply to ***:

Hi ***
    I really recommend that you go back to Avado and ask for help.
    I am sorry to be so blunt but you must get the support that you have paid for.
    If you want a chat do give me a call on 01444 455052
    Kind regards
    Maureen
  • In reply to Jacqueline:

I have just started my assignment too so can I kindly jump in and ask for some tip and pointers. Sharron
  • In reply to Maureen Scholefield:

Hi I've just started my CIPD level 5 and I wondered if anyone has any sample docs just to get a taste of how to lay it out and the type of content/
  • In reply to Tracy:

HI Tracy, did you manage to get any help on this? I am just starting on my L5DVP. This is my first assignment, and I am lost on how to start it
  • In reply to Samantha:

Hi Samantha, Yes I did thank goodness, DVP is done and I'm waiting for the outcome. What exactly are you stuck with happy to help if I can....
  • In reply to Tracy:

Hi Tracy, I'm also on my first formative for LV5 on HR professionalism. Did you manage to source any examples on layout? I'm completely lost. Thanks in advance, Lindsay
  • In reply to Lindsay:

I did mine like this:
    Intro (small, 3 or 4 sentences)
    SWOT
    Group dynamics
    Conflict Resolution
    Conclusion
    References and Bibliography

Hope that helps
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi Gina,
    Would i be able to use some of your help please? im really struggling with my level 5, im studying with ICS. would you be able to email me at all? Kirst9773@gmail.com
    Any help would be appreciated :)
  • In reply to Ian:

Hi Ian, I am majorly struggling and feeling very deflated. Are you able to share your layout and structure with me also? I’d really appreciate it if you could. My email is amymorrow-@hotmail.co.uk thank you
  • In reply to Ian:

Hi Ian, I am majorly struggling and feeling very deflated. Are you able to share your layout and structure with me also? I’d really appreciate it if you could. My email is amymorrow-@hotmail.co.uk thank you
  • In reply to ***:

Same I'm currently trying to start the first assignment and have no idea how to structure it or what format
  • Hi Ian, This is Swati here. I have enrolled myself for CIPD level 5. Would request if you can share your CPD Map self assessment for my reference. My mail ID is swatid0105@gmail.com Thanks & Regards, Swati