CIPD Level 5 - help! 5CO01

Hi All,

I have just started CIPD LV5 I am currently attempting to complete my first Level 5 assignment and I am struggling with the structure of this.

I was hoping one of you could be so kind as to share your assignment with me so I can make sure I am on the right lines?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

my email : brhooom66@hotmailcom 

Thanks in advance!

Ibra

• In reply to Natilie-Anne:

Sent!
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex could you also please send to me? Sburgess127@gmail.com
  • In reply to Sarah:

Sent!
  • In reply to Alex:

Deleted

• In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex i’m wondering if anyone could let me have a look at SHR02 Workforce Planning & Talent Management, it’s my first assessment and all I seem to do is read & think it’s because I don’t really know what the format is or what they are looking for, feels like i’m going round in circles and not really getting much on paper Face palm tone1‍♀️ w would you be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks (also not sure how to start a new post on here, first time i’ve been on here!
  • In reply to June:

Hey June, hope you're well. Unfortunately, I did the old Talent unit so I doubt the assignments will be the same. Apologies.
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex,

Would you please be able to share with me too (harrison.natalie@me.com)? I have been struggling with this assignment since December.

Thanks,
    Natalie
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex would you mind sending it to me to please. I am sure i have gone off track with this assignment layout. Callydean7@gmail.com - Thank you in advance
  • In reply to Cally:

Sent!
  • Any chance you could share your assignment with me too? I'm going down a rabbit hole, and could do with a visual aid please. Email sbear83@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Sorcha:

Sent!
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex,
    I would appriciate if you could also send a copy to me as I am also struggling with this module - denisemilda@hotmail.com.
    Many thanks!
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex
    I have just joined the level 5... can you share me your assignment copy if you don't mind.. need to get an idea about the assignment submission.. my email : sajan_kzhlr85@yahoo.co.in
  • Hello all, also a very cheeky request but I am also struggling and would really appreciate some guidance. If someone would be willing to share, I’d be ever so grateful fleur.stockford@outlook.com. Also, would appreciate any advice on timeframes it has taken to complete? I didn’t realise my supper would be evoked after 18 months and now only have 5 months to complete. Is it realistic I could complete level 5 in 5 months whilst working full time?

• In reply to Fleur:

Hi Fleur - our Level 5 is 20 months with fasttrack options for those that find it too slow and extension options for those that find it too fast. I don't believe 5 months is realistic if you are working full time :)