5CO03 - any further assistant

Hi there!

Would anyone mind assisting me on 5CO03. We were taught this in last September and I only received feedback on this now. I am happy to achieve low pass for this module. I listed the criteria below. I thank you in advance.

Task 1 – Assessment criteria

Mark 1 - 4

Appraise what it means to be a people professional.

Recognise how personal and ethical values can be applied in the context of people practice.

Contribute confidently to discussions in a clear, engaging and informed way to influence others.

Reflect how you have taken responsibility for your work/actions, including recognising and rectifying mistakes.

Recognise when and how you would raise matters which conflict with ethical values or legislation.

Argue the human and business benefits of people feeling included, valued, and fairly treated at work linking to related theory.

Design an impactful solution based on feedback and engagement with others.

Evaluate the impact of the solution to influence and engage people within an organisation.

Total for this task

Task two: Assessment criteria

Mark 1- 4

Explore how the role of a people professional is evolving and the implications this has for the continuing professional development

Assess your strengths, weaknesses and development areas based on self- assessment and feedback from others.

Formulate a range of formal and/or informal continuing professional development (CPD) activities to support your learning journey.

Reflect on your own approach to working inclusively and building positive working relationships with others.

Reflect on the impact of your continuing professional development activities on own behaviour and performance.

Total for this task

• Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

12 May, 2022 05:53

Hi Aysha,

Our experience here is that it helps to have shared some of your own thinking that others can then support you develop.

Students: please read before you post 

• Hi Aysha
    What feedback did you receive and how do you think you can improve your responses? We can't really help you if we don't know where you are going wrong.
    Kind regards
    Jackie
  • In reply to Jacqueline:

Hi, Please can I have direction for

Reflect on your own approach to working inclusively and building positive working relationships with others.

Reflect on the impact of your continuing professional development activities on own behaviour and performance.
  • In reply to Aysha:

Hi Aysha
    What things do you do to build positive working relationships with the people you work with? How do you make sure what you do is inclusive and accessible to everyone?

What sort of CPD activities do you do (how do you learn new things and develop your HR knowledge? - these will be the things you identified for 3.3) and how do you apply the things you learn to the way you behave and work?
  • In reply to Aysha:

Have you used one of the reflection cycles (e.g. Gibbs, Kolb) for this? Choose one of the models and use this as a basis for your reflection.
  • In reply to Elizabeth:

Hi Elizabeth, no I have not but thank you for that info.