Struggling to find a HR role

I have one last unit to complete on my CIPD Level 3 course and i will finally become a foundation member!

I have applied for numerous HR entry level roles and have been declined all. Only getting through to the interview stage once and receiving feedback.

I was wondering if there is any tips on how to break into HR, I have only customer service experience and some experiencing of manging a team. I am feeling very disheartened as I really wanted to break into  HR and I felt that studying the CIPD qualification would help but it has not seemed to have made any difference. 

• Hello Nyla sorry to hear you are struggling to get your first HR role. Do reach out to your CIPD study centre as career development coaching is part of your course with some providers. If they cannot support you I am happy to have a chat and take a look at your CV. Do also look at the CIPD career tools and join your local CIPD branch as there are lots of events going on for CIPD students to help you with this. Good luck Jackie