how to convince my company

Hi there I would like to complete a cipd course and need to convince my company the benefits of me being qualified and not outsourcing .. any tips on how to present this as an option and demonstrate its worth would be gratefully received. Thank you
  • Start with getting an idea of the cost of outsourcing that element.

That should then allow you to show how long it would take for their investment in you to repay itself. The shorter the timescale, the easier the sell

• Think about the benefits to the business, especially anything that you can quantify. Lay out your vision of how this will benefit the company and what the business, staff and stakeholders stand to gain from what this will facilitate. be sure to compare the cost against the ongoing cost of outsourcing to show that it will save them money in the long term. focus less on. how it will help you and more on the opportunities you see for it to bring lasting benefit to the team - not just now but but into the future.
  • Think about the benefits to the business, especially anything that you can quantify. Lay out your vision of how this will benefit the company and what the business, staff and stakeholders stand to gain from what this will facilitate. be sure to compare the cost against the ongoing cost of outsourcing to show that it will save them money in the long term. focus less on. how it will help you and more on the opportunities you see for it to bring lasting benefit to the team - not just now but but into the future.