DPG CIPD Level 5

Hi all,

Is anyone studying or has studied with DPG? 

I've fallen at the first hurdle with my DVP assignment.

Thanks

• Hi Sarah

I studied with DPG. Post what it is you need help with specifically and I will try to help.

Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for answering, it's the CPD plan and record that I'm struggling with.

I'm not sure about the detail that I'm supposed to put in. My assessor has asked for more information but I'm really struggling especially with the CPD record.

I've tried to get some further help from DPG but everyone seems to be confused by this as well!

Do you have any example entries that you could share with me?

Many thanks for any help.
  • In reply to Sarah:

Hi Sarah
    Some examples include the following-
    * SWOT Analysis
    * Group Dynamics and conflict resolution
    * Attended interview for new job

You need to put on there anything you have done regarding continuous development e.g. new connections on LI such as HR Magazine or articles you may have read regarding CPD.

Then explain why/what you learnt and how you have/will use this going forward

Hope this helps
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

You can even put on this post. Why you did it and what you got from it.
  • In reply to Sarah:

Many thanks Lisa, do you know if you're supposed to link your entries to the Profession Map, so mention which knowledge/behaviour in the map that they link to?

Thanks again!
  • In reply to Sarah:

Hi

I just listed the CIPD Profession Map as one entry and then explained why (to understand what it means to be a HR Professional and the skills needed) and explained what I learned (10 professional areas, in 4 bands of competencies & 8 behaviours) and said I used it/will use it for continually assessing using the MY CIPD diagnostic tool to be sure I am progressing.

It would be absolutely fine, however, to link some individual knowledge or behaviour as you suggest.

Lisa
  • Hi Sarah, I am also studying with DPG. If you want to connect to help each other, feel free to drop me an email. kat_rogers@hotmail.co.uk